✎ He has sold 75 million records worldwide, which makes him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Billboard named him the second most successful artist of the 2000s decade. He owns the record label Raymond-Braun Media Group. He’s Usher and here is my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ BLACK EXCELLENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning showcasing successful black leaders for the next 254 days. Find out here:
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Justin Bieber’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/e_4J8GF0s5g
• Lil Wayne’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/C8KSjv-nEwI
• Drake Aubrey Graham’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/kvSCDZq4u1s
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
📜 USHER’S RULES 📜
1. Have passion
2. Find your path
5. #Believe in yourself
6. Learn from your failures
7. Pursue your dreams
8. Surprise people
9. Make history
10. Be a role model
11. BONUS – Work hard
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. how will you be a good role model for your community?
2. how will you surprise someone today?
3. what failure from your past will you learn from?
✎ In August 1994 he released his self-titled debut album, Usher. He rose to fame in the late 1990s with the release of his sophomore album My Way (1997). His third studio album 8701 (2001), produced the number-one singles “U Remind Me” and “U Got It Bad”. Confessions (2004) established him as one of the best-selling musical artists of the 2000s decade. It sold 20 million copies worldwide. Usher has sold 23.8 million albums and 38.2 million digital songs in the United States. At the end of 2009, Billboard named him the second most successful artist of the 2000s decade. Billboard also placed him at number six on their list of “Top 50 R&B/Hip-Hop Artists of the Past 25 Years”. In 2008, he started his own record label Raymond-Braun Media Group. Justin Bieber is among the artists they represent. He has been inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Reserve Channel] – Evolve or Evaporate – https://youtu.be/7Tp0HPTJxoA
[SwaysUniverse] – Career Ups-And-Downs – https://youtu.be/XCVxCTBhpUk
[ExploreTalent] – Career Journey – https://youtu.be/RWvewJOUgLE
[wblsfm1075] – Best Michael Jackson Advice – https://youtu.be/lnG1hVGBU4A
[TheCelebFactory] – Usher interview – https://youtu.be/EtpXZNN2nEM
[UsherFix] – Interview With Stuff.co.nz – https://youtu.be/G_f-GFuFoUo
[JohnEniste] – Good Morning America – https://youtu.be/FAp7P4nNXyk
[Tina Brown Live Media] – Usher Raymond – https://youtu.be/QiP4_B02Nr8
[Viajes On Time]
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂