5 Pieces of Life-Changing ADVICE from Robert Kiyosaki | #MentorMeRobert
Check out these books by Robert Kiyosaki:
* Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: https://amzn.to/2QhbQof
* Rich Dad Poor Dad: https://amzn.to/2JzRWTc
* Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing: https://amzn.to/2Dk1scH
* Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ: https://amzn.to/2DgrXzT
* The Real Book of Real Estate: https://amzn.to/2DiSyw1
✎ In today’s #MentorMe video, we share the 5 pieces of life-changing advice from Robert Kioysaki!
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• “LEARN From Your MISTAKES!” | Robert Kiyosaki – https://youtu.be/YSpYnlqI128
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
• Robert Kiyosaki Cash Flow Quadrant – https://youtu.be/13zmg0BSDk0
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. who do you need to stop hanging out with?
2. what’s one small test on an idea that you can try this week?
3. what will you commit to learn to improve yourself this month?
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
✎ More about Robert Kiyosaki. A fourth-generation Japanese American, he was born in Hawaii. After graduating from High School, he attended the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. After graduating from college he began his career by taking a job with Standard Oil’s tanker office. He was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in June 1974. He started a company that brought to market the first nylon and Velcro “surfer” wallets. In 1994, he retired at the age of 47. He launched Cashflow Technologies, a business company which owns the Rich Dad and Cashflow brands. He also maintains a monthly column on Yahoo Finance. He has co-authored one book with his sister called “Rich Brother, Rich Sister”.
✔ SOURCES ✔
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂