✎ Robert. F. Smith’s Top 10 Rules for Success. A former chemical engineer and investment banker, he is the founder, of Vista Equity Partners. In 2018, with a net worth of US$5 billion, he became the wealthiest African-American, surpassing Oprah Winfrey. He recently decided to pay off the entire student loan debt of the 2019 Morehouse College graduating class of 396 students. He’s Robert F. Smith and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success.
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
★★★ BLACK EXCELLENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning showcasing successful black leaders for the next 254 days. Find out here:
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEOS ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
📜 ROBERT F. SMITH’S RULES 📜
1. Want it badly enough
2. Create an environment of innovation
3. Take risks
4. Be purposeful
5. Create a peer network
6. Think differently
7. Connect with nature
8. Study the market
9. Get knowledge
10. Give back
11. BONUS – Seize opportunities
✎ More about Robert F. Smith. He grew up in a mostly African American, middle-class neighborhood in Denver, and attended a newly-integrated school. He trained as an engineer at Cornell University, earning his B.S. in Chemical Engineering. After working at Kraft General Foods, where he earned two United States and two European patents, he attended Columbia Business School. From 1994-2000, he joined Goldman Sachs in tech investment banking, first in New York and then in Silicon Valley. He was the first person at Goldman Sachs to focus solely on Tech M&A and foreign
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. how will you give back this week?
2. what knowledge do you need to invest in yourself?
3. how can you create a peer network so you’re not alone?
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• THIS is What You NEED To Know About PAIN! | Glennon Doyle – https://youtu.be/gzeJFV8FTMI
• “STEP Into the ARENA!” – Brené Brown – https://youtu.be/BfwWhi0VjCY
• Bob Proctor’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/uLn6lpP8YmA
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/E94dDj7I7n0 The Denver Post
https://youtu.be/rYi7UnkoWYM Goldman Sachs
https://youtu.be/dYNfTQnM7vc Bloomberg Markets and Finance
https://youtu.be/jOf3ThI4Kn8 Investors Archive
https://youtu.be/tmWuyb71Ibw Center for Global Policy Solutions
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂