✎ Mark Cuban’s Top 10 Rules for Success. As a 16-year-old, he took advantage of a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette strike by running newspapers from Cleveland to Pittsburgh. He made a fortune when Yahoo! acquired his company, Broadcast.com. He set the record of the largest single e-commerce transaction when he paid $40 million for his Gulfstream V jet. He’s Mark Cuban and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 7!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
📜 MARK CUBAN’S RULES 📜
1. Play it smart
2. Pay attention to history
3. Put in the sweat equity
4. Don’t waste money
5. Put customers first
6. Do things your way
7. Be brutally honest with yourself
8. Know your WHY
9. Solve problems
10. Focus on the AI
11. BONUS – #Believe
✎ More about Mark Cuban. His first step into the business world occurred at age 12 when he sold garbage bags. At age 16, Cuban took advantage of a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette strike by running newspapers from Cleveland to Pittsburgh. During college, he had various business ventures, including a bar, disco lessons, and a chain letter. He started his own company, MicroSolutions, with support from his previous customers from Your Business Software. In 1990, Cuban sold MicroSolutions to CompuServe for $6 million. He founded the Broadcast.com, which was later acquired by Yahoo! for $5.7 billion in Yahoo! stock. After the sale of Broadcast.com, Cuban diversified his wealth to avoid exposure to a market crash. He is the owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks. In 2011, Cuban wrote an e-book, How to Win at the Sport of Business, in which he chronicles his experiences in business and sports. He is also one of the main “shark” investors on the ABC reality television series, Shark Tank.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Warren Buffett’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iEgu6p_frmE
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
• “If You Can’t SELL, You’re NOT Going to Make It!” | Mark Cuban – https://youtu.be/pvzxEH92WIs
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. what is your why?
2. what big problem are you solving?
3. where do you need to get more brutally honest with yourself?
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/qlxIyvvGmLM NYU Stern
https://youtu.be/bLX7EVoOR1k This Week In Startups
https://youtu.be/m7uen8Us8eM BlackTree TV
https://youtu.be/HzwJzbX4buA Mark Cuban
https://youtu.be/PAcZPUjLdf4 Real Vision Finance
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂