Check out Gary’s Latest Books:
* Crushing It!: https://amzn.to/2CKIKKZ
* #AskGaryVee: https://amzn.to/2pVux5o
* Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: https://amzn.to/2PBfCsz
* The Thank You Economy: https://amzn.to/2J0e5ts
* Crush It!: https://amzn.to/2pU16AF
✎ Gary Vaynerchuk’s Top 10 Rules. He lived in a studio apartment in New York with 8 other family members. As a kid, he earned thousands of dollars on weekends trading baseball cards. Today, he runs VaynerMedia and is one of the most sought after speakers. He’s Gary Vaynerchuk and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 19!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEOS ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
📜 GARY VAYNERCHUK’S RULES 📜
1. Surround yourself with positivity
2. Don’t have any regrets
3. Focus on the consumer
4. Show your worth
5. Build your business around your hobbies
6. Love the game
7. Overcome adversity
8. Chase happiness
9. Play for yourself
10. Use the 79/21 rule
11. BONUS – Be self-aware
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. how can you use the 79/21 rule in your business?
2. how can you turn your hobbies into a business idea?
3. what will you regret if you don’t take action on this week?
✎ More about Gary Vaynerchuk. As a kid, he operated a lemonade-stand franchise. He was born in the Soviet Union. At age 14, he joined his family’s retail-wine business. He grew the family’s retail-wine business from $3 million to $60 million a year by 2005. He’s best known as a digital marketing and social-media pioneer at the helm of VaynerMedia and VaynerX. He has been featured in “The New York Times”, The Wall Street Journal, GQ, and Time. He is a regular keynote speaker at global entrepreneurship and technology conferences. He has made a number of personal investments as an angel investor. In 2017 Entrepreneur magazine put Vaynerchuk’s net worth at $160 million.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Gary Vaynerchuk’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/-vqJrJ8cxEQ
• Gary Vaynerchuk HUSTLE – https://youtu.be/vlGJhn1rZE4
• Best of Gary Vaynerchuk 2016 MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/waFJrvRskk0
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂