Everybody wants to be one of “the best” at their craft. To be the best though you need a different approach to break-through the thousands of other people who also want to be the best at what you do. Gary sat down with Josh York of Gym Guyz to talk about going the extra mile to reach those big goals we all have. They cover topics around mindset, leadership, and tactical actions you need to take to separate yourself from the rest of the pack. They also share personal stories of adversity and perseverance through uncertainty. If you want to be in the top 1% of your thing, you can’t think or do what the other 99% are doing. There is a ton of value throughout this video and hopefully, it is able to help you start thinking about attacking your goals differently… Enjoy!
Text me here https://garyvee.com/Community-yt
Your comments are my oxygen, please take a second and say ‘Hi’ in the comments and let me and my team know what you thought of the video … p.s. It would mean the world to me if you hit the subscribe button 😉
My DTC winery, Empathy Wines: https://garyvee.com/EmpathyWinesYT
My K-Swiss sneaker: https://garyvee.com/GV005
Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur and the Chairman of VaynerX, a modern day communications parent company, as well as the CEO and Co-Founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency servicing Fortune 500 clients across the company’s 4 locations.
Gary is a venture capitalist, 5-time New York Times bestselling author, and an early investor in companies such as Twitter, Tumblr, Venmo and Uber. He is currently the subject of WeeklyVee, an online documentary series highlighting what it’s like to be a CEO and public figure in today’s digital world. He is also the host of #AskGaryVee, a business and advice Q&A show online.
Second Channel: https://garyvee.com/GVTV
Weekly playlist: http://garyvee.com/m2mall
GaryVee 365 Alexa skill: http://garyvee.com/garyvee365
Subscribe to my VIP newsletter for updates and giveaways: http://garyvee.com/GARYVIP
- How to 10X Your Money – Cardone Zone
- Facebook Updates Terms of Service: What Marketers Need to Know