Jack Ma's ULTIMATE ADVICE on How to SUCCEED in LIFE
Check out these books about Jack Ma:
* Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built: https://amzn.to/2PAxDdx
* Jack Ma: The Art Of Dreaming And Succeeding Extraordinary: https://amzn.to/2JxSpFc
* Never Give Up: https://amzn.to/2Ql5QLy
✎ Jack Ma’s Top 10 Rules for Success. He co-founded Alibaba Group in his apartment with a group of 18 friends. With a net worth of $35.6 billion, he’s one of the wealthiest people in the world. He applied ten times to Harvard Business School and got rejected. He’s Jack Ma and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
-= MA’S RULES =-
1. Get used to being challenged
2. Adapt to change
3. Never give up
4. Try hard
5. Don’t plan
6. Don’t worry about competition
7. Focus on your customers & team
8. Hire your weaknesses
9. Be strategic
10. Serve the planet.
11. BONUS – Be responsible
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. how will you better serve the planet?
2. what weakness do you have that you need to hire for?
3. where do you need to stop planning?
✎ He’s the founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group. He’s one of China’s richest men, as well as one of the wealthiest people in Asia. He was ranked 2nd in Fortune’s 2017 “World’s 50 Greatest Leaders” list. He’s widely considered to be one of the world’s most powerful people. In 2017, Jack Ma entered the acting industry with his first kung fu short film Gong Shou Dao. He has an estimated net worth of $50.5 billion, as of January 2018. He first heard about the Internet in 1994. He applied 10 times for Harvard and got rejected. He acquired a computer for the first time at the age of 33. He was given an honorary degree of Doctor of Science in Technopreneurship from De La Salle University-Manila, Philippines.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Jack Ma’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/9e_mqibZc-Q
• Jeff Bezos’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/pAdjNuE6EZQ
• Jack Ma MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/BHk-jfz7dJk
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/g1Y05cuekIs Alibaba Group
https://youtu.be/euxJhgYZXL8 Stanford Graduate School of Business
https://youtu.be/4zzVjonyHcQ World Economic Forum
https://youtu.be/AH0IfJDRQ7M CNBC International TV
https://youtu.be/kh_wPWQrWZA Stanford Graduate School of Business
https://youtu.be/Z5VMX1CznCg Keen Zhang
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂