✎ Karl Lagerfeld’s Top 10 Rules for Success. He was a German creative director, fashion designer, and an artist. He was known for his signature white hair, black sunglasses, fingerless gloves, and high detachable collars. He was best known as the creative director of the French fashion house Chanel. He’s Karl Lagerfeld and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
📜 KARL LAGERFELD’ RULES 📜
2. Strive to improve
3. Don’t complain
4. Be free
5. Adjust to change
6. Actively seek new ideas
7. Create good products
8. Don’t wait for inspiration
9. Just do what you want
10. Make every day perfect
11. BONUS – Find your path
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. what does a perfect day look like for you?
2. how can you just do more of what you want?
3. how will you act today even if you are not inspired to do so?
✎ More about Karl Lagerfeld. As a child, he showed great interest in visual arts. He claimed to have only continued school in order to learn the French language so that he could move there. In 1955, after living in Paris for two years, he entered and won a coat design competition sponsored by the International Wool Secretariat. In 1967, he was hired by Fendi to modernize their fur line. His innovative designs proved to be groundbreaking. In the 1980s, Lagerfeld was hired by Chanel, which was considered a “near-dead brand”. He brought life back into the Chanel, making it a huge success by revamping its ready-to-wear fashion line. In 1984, a year after his start at Chanel, Lagerfeld began his own eponymous “Karl Lagerfeld” brand. In 2013, he directed the short film Once Upon a Time… Late in life, Lagerfeld realized one of his boyhood ambitions by becoming a professional caricaturist.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Anna Wintour’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/2MW-hPH1OLM
• Ralph Lauren’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iY-yzqsah7s
• Victoria Beckham’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/08AHoNyS9Qw
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂