Navy SEAL MOTIVATION | Jocko Willink on DISCIPLINE, MISTAKES and FOCUS
Check out Jocko’s Latest Books:
* The Dichotomy of Leadership: https://amzn.to/2pW4Qlb
* Discipline Equals Freedom Field Manual: https://amzn.to/2ykZggK
* Extreme Ownership: https://amzn.to/2CjpBim
✎ Jocko Willink’s Top 10 Rules for Success. He’s a decorated, retired Navy SEAL officer. He received the Silver and Bronze Star for his service in the Iraq War. He’s the author of several books, and he hosts the Jocko Podcast. He’s Jocko Willink and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Vol. 9!
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
📜 JOCKO WILLINK’S RULES 📜
1. Fight on
2. Focus on the things that matter
3. Learn from mistakes
4. Just do more
5. Make a change
6. Be a good leader
7. Be well rounded
8. Question leadership
9. Get discipline
10. Learn to deal with stress
11. BONUS – Lead properly
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. what are the things that matter that you need to focus on?
2. what mistake have you made that you have learn from?
3. how will you just do more this week?
✎ He enlisted in the United States Navy in 1990. He served eight years on active duty, as an enlisted Navy SEAL. He completed multiple deployments to Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. He was a commander of SEAL Team Three’s Task Unit Bruiser during the Battle of Ramadi. He was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and numerous other personal and unit awards. In 2010, Jocko retired from the Navy and launched Echelon Front. He teaches the leadership principles he learned on the battlefield to help others lead and win. He’s the author of the book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win. He started his own weekly podcast, The Jocko Podcast.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• John “Jocko” Willink’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/y7Sz4ak7DVg
• ‘Jocko’ Willink MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/eoXNmoTLS20
• Start NOW – Jocko Willink – https://youtu.be/8WdqYf8Dwro
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/WsNnSdruYCo Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/zcTltaWtVZg Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/wvg7PSMsZkg Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/hPiJEIMYbO0 Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/wwKuZr1oCXI Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/yB0YmBsg5oc Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/IRIXPKf9Nwg Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/Av2pnTfLTls Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/KACBktfik0I Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/nVwE66heoz4 Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/zO5AZhYj6LE Jocko Podcast
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂