The RICHEST MAN in Modern HISTORY Shares His SUCCESS SECRETS | Jeff Bezos
✎ Jeff Bezos’ Top 10 Rules For Success. He founded Amazon on a cross-country road trip from New York City to Seattle. He was named the “richest man in modern history” after his net worth increased to US$150 billion. He’s also the founder of Blue Origin, a human spaceflight startup company. He’s Jeff Bezos and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 5!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
📜 JEFF BEZOS’ RULES 📜
1. Act on your ideas
2. Delight the customers
3. Follow your calling
4. Grow your vision
5. Have good role models
6. Maintain a “day one” culture
7. Be a good leader
8. Never be satisfied
9. Make it happen
11. BONUS – Focus on your core values
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. what’s the thing that you need to just make happen this week?
2. what is being a good leader mean to you?
3. what is a “day one” culture look like for your business?
✎ More about Jeff Bezos. As a child, he spent summers working on his grandfather’s ranch in southern Texas. He served as the president of the Princeton chapter of the Students for the Exploration and Development of Space. After graduating from Princeton in 1986, Bezos worked on Wall Street in the computer science field. He founded Amazon.com after making a cross-country drive from New York to Seattle, writing up the Amazon business plan on the way. He had left his well-paying job at a New York City hedge fund after learning “about the rapid growth in Internet use”. In 2000, Bezos founded Blue Origin, a human spaceflight startup company. He was one of the first investors in Google, investing $250,000 in 1998. A number of other business investments are managed through Bezos Expeditions. He surpassed Bill Gates on the Forbes list of billionaires to become the world’s richest person. His net worth surpassed $100 billion for the first time on November 24, 2017.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Jeff Bezos’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/pAdjNuE6EZQ
• Jack Ma’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/9e_mqibZc-Q
• Bill Gates’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/wq-gba5nMrc
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/f3NBQcAqyu4 Bloomberg Markets and Finance
https://youtu.be/SCpgKvZB_VQ Business Insider
https://youtu.be/rylud6kRNCw 60 Minutes
https://youtu.be/mo6s98zJoJ4 Top Trending
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂