Matthew Hussey is the New York Times bestselling author of Get the Guy, internationally recognized speaker, entrepreneur, human dynamics specialist, and dating expert. He’s the CEO and founder of MatthewHussey.com where he has built a global brand over the last 12 years.
Matthew’s rise to success as a motivational speaker has been meteoric. From humble beginnings working as a life coach with individual clients in London’s coffee shops and cafes, Matthew now runs programs across the globe, helping thousands of men and women reach their true performance potential. In packed conference rooms across the US and UK, or on week-long retreats in luxury locations in Europe and America, Matthew and his team have created tailor-made programs designed to help clients transform their lives. His private clients through his life-coaching brand have included directors of major FTSE 500 companies, hedge-fund managers, and celebrities such as Christina Aguilera.
Matthew Hussey’s YouTube videos have been viewed over 330 million times, his weekly videos reach 8 million followers, and his newsletter has 2 million readers daily. He hosted his own radio show Love Life with Matthew Hussey for 2 years on iHeart Radio which has now become a podcast available on iTunes and Spotify.
COVID-19 has changed so many things — global health, employment, the market, and our personal lives. Both couples and singles are facing new challenges – either facing constant separation or constant closeness. Thankfully, Matthew has some great tips for all of us on how to love ourselves and love the ones we care about during this stressful time.
If you want to hear more from Matthew Hussey about relationships, go ahead and listen to our past interviews together! Check out Episode 811, Episode 512, and Episode 189!
To learn how to heal from breakups and make your relationships thrive during COVID-19, join me on Episode 944 to learn from my good friend Matthew Hussey!
* How being mindful and creating space can help in relationships (5:23)
* How important engineering space is to a relationship (17:12)
* How partners can provide time for each other (22:25)
* How to manage heartbreak (25:15)
* How to handle solitude and loneliness during this time (38:57)
* How active attention can help in improving emotional intelligence (49:36)
* How to create useful hours and active leisure during the pandemic (56:31)
* How to use care with creativity in dating (101:23)
* How to help your love life (107:12)
Plus much more…