✎ Jordan Belfort’s Top 10 Rules for Success. After finishing high school, he earned $20,000 selling Italian ice to people at a local beach. He published a memoir, The Wolf of Wall Street, which was adapted into a highly successful movie. Before becoming the Wolf of Wall Street he wanted to be a dentist. He’s Jordan Belfort, and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 3!
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
📜 JORDAN BELFORT’S RULES 📜
1. Get pumped up
2. Master your craft
3. Don’t care what haters think
4. Get rid of limiting beliefs
5. Fail elegantly
6. Maintain your ethics
7. Don’t settle for average
8. Master your state
9. Delay gratification
10. Stand up for yourself
11. BONUS – Stay on the right path
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. where do you need to delay gratification to chase your goals?
2. where do you need to stand up for yourself?
3. where do you need to stop settling for average?
✎ Before completing high school, he earned $20,000 selling Italian ice from styrofoam coolers to people at a local beach. He was a door-to-door meat and seafood salesman on Long Island, New York. He grew his meat-selling business to employ several workers and sold 5,000 pounds of beef and fish a week. A family friend helped him find a job as a trainee stockbroker at L.F. Rothschild. He founded Stratton Oakmont as a franchise of Stratton Securities, then later bought out the original founder. He also runs sales seminars entitled “Jordan Belfort’s Straight Line Sales Psychology”. He acted as a consultant to more than fifty public companies. When he first began speaking he focused largely on motivation and ethics. His life story has been turned in to a major motion picture starring Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by Martin Scorsese. His two bestselling memoirs, The Wolf of Wall Street and Catching the Wolf of Wall Street, have been published in over forty countries.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Jordan Belfort’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/xnwCUaOriJs
• Become unconsciously COMPETENT – Jordan Belfort – https://youtu.be/2btMzkvqT_w
• “Play FULL OUT!” – Jordan Belfort – https://youtu.be/AaVzByZ23q4
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/MqaPGwajHQY D2D Experts
https://youtu.be/eS5fLPvDHSQ Joe Polish’s Genius Network® and Piranha Marketing, Inc.
https://youtu.be/ojPgjguFgLk 92Y Plus
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂