Check out these books by Robert Kiyosaki:
* Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: https://amzn.to/2QhbQof
* Rich Dad Poor Dad: https://amzn.to/2JzRWTc
* Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing: https://amzn.to/2Dk1scH
* Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ: https://amzn.to/2DgrXzT
* The Real Book of Real Estate: https://amzn.to/2DiSyw1
✎ Good morning #BelieveNation! Today’s message is: “#Master Sales!” Over to you Robert Kiyosaki.
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ MOTIVATE YOURSELF DAILY ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for 254 days to give you the motivation you need to start your day. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• “LEARN From Your MISTAKES!” | Robert Kiyosaki – https://youtu.be/YSpYnlqI128
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
• Robert Kiyosaki Cash Flow Quadrant – https://youtu.be/13zmg0BSDk0
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
✎ More about Robert Kiyosaki. A fourth-generation Japanese American, he was born in Hawaii. After graduating from High School, he attended the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. After graduating from college he began his career by taking a job with Standard Oil’s tanker office. He was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in June 1974. He started a company that brought to market the first nylon and Velcro “surfer” wallets. In 1994, he retired at the age of 47. He launched Cashflow Technologies, a business company which owns the Rich Dad and Cashflow brands. He also maintains a monthly column on Yahoo Finance. He has co-authored one book with his sister called “Rich Brother, Rich Sister”.
✔ SOURCES ✔
Channel: Arizona Corporation Commission
#Entspresso theme song by Xeno Carr:
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂