Pinterest Marketing Tips 2019 | Guaranteed Pinterest Growth Strategy. Advanced Pinterest tips for business, bloggers and eCommerce.
🎁 Get PINTEREST SEO CHECKLIST HERE:
📹 FREE PINTEREST MASTERCLASS:
👩💻 PINTEREST SEO TRAFFIC SECRETS COURSE:
Related videos mentioned in the video:
– Watch my video about Pinterest SEO https://youtu.be/g0rcGP8Up1g
– My Canva Tutorial https://youtu.be/T2TK9umbBr4
– My Tailwind Tutorial https://youtu.be/ZUr75tUcC8k
Free Tailwind Trial (1 month) http://anastasiablogger.com/tailwind
👩💻 TAILWIND COURSE https://anastasiablogger.com/tailwind-course/
Tip #1. Pinterest SEO optimization of your profile and boards
One of the most common mistakes I see in the accounts of my new clients is poor search engine optimization of the Pinterest boards. Because the title and description of your boards to which you save your pins, is also an important factor that helps Pinterest understand what your pin is about.
Tip #2 Make Sure that Users Can Save Pins from your Site
Something a lot of people don’t realize about virality on Pinterest is that original pins (meaning the pins saved by users from your site) are a very important signal for Pinterest. If people liked your content so much that they even bothered to save it on Pinterest, it really must be great.
So here are some of the things you could do to get more saves from your site:
– Always have at least one pinnable image per post.
– Add social sharing buttons to your site. For this you can use several plugins, if you are on WordPress, I recommend Social Pug plugin. It has a free version but if you want all the functionality to maximize your optimization for Pinterest, you will need to use the paid version. It’s not too expensive by the way, just about $30 per year for one site. If you have multiple sites, you can get even a better deal.
– Add pin descriptions to the images you want users to save from your site. Make sure these descriptions are optimized for Pinterest, with hashtags and all the keywords you are targeting. To add these descriptions to your images, you can either do it manually in the HMTL code by adding a data-pin-description attribute.
Or you could do it much easier if you use Social Pug plugin. It even allows you to add the same optimized pin description to all of your images, by adding your text in one place under the page.
Tip #3 Create click-worthy Pin Images
Pinterest has a great page with the main things you need to know about pin design. I would recommend you to check the link to this page in the description to this video.
Most of these tips are super obvious but I’m sure that you might be missing at least some of these points.
Tip #4 Create Pin Images in Canva – Easy and Fast
The tool that I use to create most of my pins is not any kind of fancy graphic design software, it’s not Photoshop, it’s a free online tool called Canva. You can find it on this site: canva.com and try the tool. You can do pretty much everything with a free Canva account but I’m using premium just because it also allows me to quickly create video pins.
I already published a detailed video actually which shows you how to create pin images in Canva. You will find a link to that video in the top right corner on your screen and watch that video later, and I also will give you a link to that video in the description below the video.
I will also show you how to create video pins in Canva but that will be in my video next week, so stay tuned and subscribe to my channel if you don’t to miss the new tutorial.
Tip #5 Schedule pins with Tailwind to save hours of work
I also use this tool called Tailwind to schedule pins on Pinterest. You can have lists of boards on Pinterest and you can schedule each of your new pins to be saved to 5 or 10 relevant boards with intervals. It would take you so much effort to keep track of each pin you already saved and of all the boards without Tailwind.
The tool also shows you the best times for saving pins – it’s the hours of the day when your audience interacts with pins better. Tailwind allows you to save pins in these best hours without having to actually login and save these pins manually.
#PINTEREST #PINTERESTMARKETING #PINTERESTTIPS