You’ve probably heard that you should be uploading daily in order to grow your channel and get more views. But how true is that? Is there a “sweet spot”? Today, I’m talking with YouTube employee and fellow creator Matt Koval, who runs the official ‘YouTube Creators’ and ‘Team YouTube’ channels. He explains how frequently you should be uploading, why, and what he found works best on YouTube’s own official channels.
Subscribe to the YouTube Creators channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkRfArvrzheW2E7b6SVT7vQ
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE GUIDE: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/