As your channel grows, one of the first hires you may want to make is a video editor. They can free up a tremendous amount of time to enable you to continue working “on the business instead of in the business.” Plus, you may get better videos, more watch time, hire retention, and more views as a result. But how do you find a good video editor, hire them, and work with them for best results? Today you’ll meet Julia, the person who’s edited my videos here at Video Creators for about 5 years and we’ll share our behind-the-scenes story as well as give you a process to follow for finding, hiring, and working with your own video editor.
Connect with Julia: http://studiolilum.com
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/