We are talking to Clean My Space creators about how working on YouTube videos almost ended their relationship! We talk to them about how they were able to manage their different roles for the YouTube channel and ultimately the rules and processes that allowed them to continue growing their YouTube without it becoming the demise of their relationship.
SPONSOR: Huge thanks to VidIQ for sponsoring this series and making it possible! If you’re a YouTube creator who wants tools that will help you get more views, you need to be using their Google Chrome Extension. Their free plan is great, but if you want to try any of their paid plans for 30 days, you can do so here: https://vidiq.com/videocreatorstv/
Check out Melissa and Chad’s channel, Clean My Space: https://www.youtube.com/user/cleanmyspace/
CHANNEL MEMBERS: I sat down with Melissa and Chad for an exclusive one-on-one interview to talk with them about their rules for fighting and how they balance their personal and business relationships. It’s a bonus video as a thank-you for your on-going support in making Creators Stories possible. Watch it here: https://youtu.be/_tNi3GbeNMM
Watch the rest of the Creator Stories series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvxDZJe1lbaatZk0yRHQXEJcHvkLZZ2Pw
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE GUIDE: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/