One creator asked us, “How do I optimize YouTube’s ads to make the most money? Should I just select all the options and let YouTube pick? Should I disable certain ad formats and force others to run more? is there anything I can do to make more money from YouTube’s ads on my videos?”
Another creator asked us, “How do I double my channel growth with tips you’ve never shared?” This question usually presumes that they’re doing everything we’ve already said, still aren’t experiencing growth on their YouTube channel, and want the secret, next level tactics. While we love talking about the next level tactics, if you’re not experiencing growth with the foundational principles, the advanced principles will not work.
Today we answer audio questions from channel members about:
– Optimizing YouTube’s ads to make the most money.
– Effectively using the community tab to drive more views.
– Maintaining growth as “shelter in place” slows down.
– When to test different title and thumbnail ideas.
– Software for managing your copyright ownership on YouTube.
– How to double channel growth with tips we’ve never shared.
– And much more.
Submit your question for an upcoming Members-Only Q&A episode by joining us at the “collaboration” level here:
CREATOR SPOTLIGHT: Todd Harris, The Parenting Ninja (no channel yet)
Schedule a one-on-one YouTube channel evaluation with us: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE GUIDE: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/