With the ongoing rollout of YouTube’s new Studio Beta, I asked Tom Leung from their Creator Insider channel to share a bit more about what that means for us as creators. He’ll be explaining why YouTube is making this change, when you can expect to see it on your channel (if you don’t already have it), how you can return to YouTube’s classic editor, and how long before the switch becomes permanent. This is the future of YouTube so it’s important for us to understand how it works and how it benefits us as we continue to grow our channels and spread our message.
Check out the Creator Insider channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGg-UqjRgzhYDPJMr-9HXCg
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/resources/youtube-certified-consultant/
MY FAMILY’S VLOGGING CHANNEL