Last year was a big year for Video Creators. We worked with more creators than ever before, saw more growth with our clients than ever before, and hired more and more people to keep up with the results we were getting for clients. It was fun! And we learned a lot along the way in terms of what really does matter and what really doesn’t matter for growing a channel on YouTube.
In this episode, I want to share with you the top 7 things I learned this last year about what makes a difference in channel growth and what doesn’t. I expect these trends will carry forward into 2020 and allow us to reach even more people than ever before.
We’ll also discuss some of the top lessons you’ve learned about channel growth this year, too. I’m looking forward to all of us sharing our experiences together in this episode!
Join us in our next session of Video Labs for personalized training with me and my team: https://videocreators.com/video-labs/
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE GUIDE: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/