There are certain words that, as soon as your audience hears them, they’ll click away from your video. When that happens, you lose out on extra watch time, extra session time, and increased audience retention. And if people are abandoning your videos, YouTube will be less likely to put you in the suggested feed. Thankfully, Dane Golden is here to tell us what those words are and, believe me, he’s done his research. But as well as telling you what NOT to say, stick around to the end because he’s going to share the one word you should definitely say, because it’s been proven to keep people watching for longer.
For more great advice from Dane, check out his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/heycom1
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/