Does it feel like no matter what you do here on YouTube, big creators are always being featured and it seems harder and harder for the smaller creator to break out? Is there an actual YouTube conspiracy to make big creators even BIGGER and fade out the small creators?
In today’s video, I’m digging into this conspiracy and see why YouTube isn’t against small creators and somethings you can do to continue to grow your channel and see success here on YouTube!
Watch Eugene’s full interview with Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of YouTube: https://youtu.be/fKIsuulxJ1I
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE GUIDE: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/