RAGS to RICHES Story of the Founder of SPANX | Sara Blakely
✎ Sara Blakely’s Top 10 Rules for Success. She’s a billionaire businesswoman and founder of Spanx. She started Spanx with only $5,000 and without any investors. She initially planned to become an attorney. She’s Sara Blakely and here’s my take on her Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 3!
★★★ #GIRLBOSS WOMEN LEADERS ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning from a successful woman leader for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
✎ More about Sara Blakely. She graduated from Florida State University with a communication degree. She occasionally worked as a stand-up comedian. Although she initially planned to become an attorney, she reconsidered after failing the LSAT. She accepted a job with office supply company Danka, where she sold fax machines door-to-door. She was quite successful in sales and was promoted to national sales trainer. She spent two years and $5,000 savings researching and developing her hosiery idea. Oprah named Spanx a “Favorite Product”, leading to a significant rise in popularity and sales. Spanx achieved US$4 million in sales in its first year.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• THIS is What You NEED To Know About PAIN! | Glennon Doyle – https://youtu.be/gzeJFV8FTMI
• “STEP Into the ARENA!” – Brené Brown – https://youtu.be/BfwWhi0VjCY
• Bob Proctor’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/uLn6lpP8YmA
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
1. Manifest your idea
2. Take a different approach
3. Make the best product
4. Don’t give up
5. Change your mindset
6. Stand out from the crowd
7. Redefine failure
8. Ask questions
9. Do your research
10. Embrace adversities
11. BONUS – Have a mission
https://youtu.be/_TeV9op6Mp8 CNN Business
https://youtu.be/TPURpzGPMxQ Stanford Graduate School of Business
https://youtu.be/KfiLYjPCxTc BigSpeak Speakers Bureau
https://youtu.be/pjS2pqWUmgU Goldman Sachs
https://youtu.be/YsIji4YfPr8 Fast Company
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂