When Rob built his first company, he never imagine Gary Vee would one day fire him from his OWN COMPANY! In this episode of Creator’s Stories we are talking to Rob Sandie, Co-Found and CEO of VidIQ, he’s sharing how he put his heart and soul into his company and failed! Plus what he did to use that failure to make something even bigger.
▶️ SPONSOR: Huge thanks to VidIQ for sponsoring this series and making it possible! If you’re a YouTube creator who wants tools that will help you get more views, you need to be using their Google Chrome Extension. Their free plan is great, but if you want to try any of their paid plans for 30 days, you can do so here: https://vidiq.com/videocreatorstv/
🛑 Check out the VID IQ channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/vidIQchannel, for more tutorials on how to use their tools as well as tips, tricks, and guides on how to grow your YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/vidIQchannel/
⭐️ CHANNEL MEMBERS: I sat down with Rob for an exclusive one-on-one interview to talk with ____ about how (summary of interview). It’s a bonus video as a thank-you for your on-going support in making Creators Stories possible. Watch it here: https://youtu.be/qqa77LXj6vU
Watch the rest of the Creator Stories series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvxDZJe1lbaatZk0yRHQXEJcHvkLZZ2Pw
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE GUIDE: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/